Monday 15 March 2010

Around The World In 80 Fish:From Minnows To Marlin

The Intrepid Piscator A fellow strolled into the shop a few weeks ago,proclaimed that he was an artist and was having a major exhibition in a hotshot gallery somewhere in London,and that his paintings were based on fish and fishing around the world.Although I am actually a keen collector of art,I hadn't taken the time to look at the website on the flyer until today.
I have to say that I am trying to keep this blog as uncommercial as possible and don't know this artist (Richard J Smith), but I will give credit where it's due and these images are fantastic.My particular favourites are the Barbel and Low Water Salmon.You will need to click on "Works"....http://www.frostandreed.com/London/Exhibitions/CurrentExhibition.asp?ExhibitionID=110......Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment